If you need a HVAC replacement, March is a great month to have it done. The weather is usually mild, and you will be more comfortable without heating or air conditioning for a few hours while the new HVAC system is installed.
Knowing when you need a HVAC replacement can be difficult to determine. Obviously, if it stops working altogether then it is time to replace it. But what if it is still functioning but you are noticing some changes? Below are some ways you can know if it is time for a HVAC replacement.
- Running Time – When it is time for a HVAC replacement you may notice that your HVAC system turns on more frequently or runs for a longer time period.
- Regular Maintenance – If your HVAC system has not received regular maintenance and you see visible evidence of wear, then there is a good chance you are in need of HVAC replacement. Yearly inspection and maintenance are key to keeping your HVAC system working properly over the years.
- Increased Energy Bills – If you notice an increase in your energy bills, then it may be time to replace your HVAC.
- Age – If your HVAC is older than 10 years it is likely that you need a new HVAC.
- Repairs – If the repairs on your HVAC seem to be occurring more frequently, it may be wise to replace the unit.
We are very experienced and able to help you determine if you need HVAC replacement. Give us a call today to discuss your many options.